Description: In his 6-CD Holy Spirit Series, recorded in 1967, Kenneth E. Hagin teaches exclusively and in depth on the subject of the Holy Spirit—Who He is, what He does in and for every believer, and how speaking in tongues benefits us.
The older sound quality of these classic recordings is overshadowed by the power of the anointing as Brother Hagin gives important instruction for every believer. He also answers such questions as, “What does it mean to be filled with the Spirit?” and “How do I receive the Holy Spirit?”
This CD set includes:
- Disc 1 -The Holy Spirit in You
- Disc 2 -God's Gift to His Children
- Disc 3 -What does it Mean to Be Filled?
- Disc 4 -What Good are Tongues?
- Disc 5 -Tongues- Forbidden or Encouraged?
- Disc 6 -Important Instruction
- Publisher: Faith Library Publications
- Media: CD
- Actual Weight: 8 ounces