Description: Make Your Choice for Eternity
Known for his best-selling Pilgrim's Progress, John Bunyan could not be silenced even when imprisoned for his faith. His pen became a powerful vehicle to take readers on life-changing journeys as he described the glories of heaven and the torments of hell. In this book you will discover...
- Answers for those who believe there is no God
- Power to bind the Enemy
- The dangers of listening to false counsel
- Insights into the deceitfulness of demons
- How to avoid the wrath of God
- A place where sin and sorrow cannot enter
- The rewards that await Christ's faithful followers
Regret that comes too late is worthless. Prepare for spiritual warfare now so that you can enjoy the everlasting pleasures of heaven. Make your choice for eternity today!
- ISBN - 13: 9780883685419
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Date: 1998
- Binding: Paperback
- Pages: 160
- Actual Weight: 10 ounces