Description: Once upon a time in the town of Mansoul, a fierce battle raged to take control away from the rightful Prince. Who will be the conquering Prince? Diabolus or Emmanuel? And what can the inhabitants do to resist the attacks of the evil one? Your soul is under attack from the forces of evil.
Through this powerful allegory, you will learn how to:
Build up your defenses, flood your moat, and prepare for war!
Bunyan will illuminate your understanding and show you:
- When your will is in line with Christ, you can accomplish anything
- Spiritual attack is constant and can be deadly
- The enemy will stop at nothing to possess your soul
- Christ the Conqueror is on your side and with His help, you have nothing to fear!
- ISBN-10: 0883687062
- ISBN-13: 9780883687062
- Publisher: Whitaker House
- Date: 1985
- Binding: Paperback
- Pages: 272
- Actual Weight: 10 ounces
- Dimensions: (Length x Width x Height): 5.25" x 8.25" x .90"