Descriptions: A revision of Smith's classic Bible dictionary, this edition illuminates the original work with the insights of archaeological discoveries. Smith describes the important people and places of the Bible, as well as the major teachings of Scripture. An additional section contains 4,000 questions and answers.
- Important People and Places of the Bible
- Major Teachings of Scripture
- Chronological tables of events for quick, accurate reference
- 4,000 questions and answers designed to challenge and instruct
- Background on biblical life including such items as weights and measures, idols, vegetation, geography, kings and queens, musical instruments, animals, traditions and customs, food, political movements and More.
- ISBN: 9781565638044
- Publisher: Hendrickson Publishers
- Date: 1990
- Binding: hardcover
- Pages: 912
- Actual Weight: 2 pounds 9 ounces