Description: How firm a foundation! Faith is the foundation of the Christ life. Yet many believers don’t fully understand what true Bible faith is. Kenneth E. Hagin’s study guide, Foundations for Faith, teaches the basic principles of faith and discusses why faith is the key to receiving from God.
This informative study guide answers such questions as:
- What is the God-kind of faith?
- How do you differentiate between faith and hope?
- What does it mean to believe with the heart?
- How do you release your faith?
This dynamic 13-lesson study guide is designed for group or personal devotions.
- ISBN-10: 0892760672
- ISBN-13: 9780892760671
- Publisher: Faith Library Publications
- Binding: Paperback
- Pages: 64
- Actual Weight: 4 ounces