Description: Thompson® Bibles are unique. Each Thompson® Bible is carefully hand-crafted, one at a time, using the finest Bible paper, leathers and craftsmanship.
Thompson® Bibles are made for those who use their Bibles every day. A Thompson® study Bible will help you in ways other Bibles can't. It's the unique Chain-Reference® System that allows you to follow any subject, person, place or idea, from the front of your Bible to the end. Thompson® users say it's the best way to study your Bible. No other Bible has this superb, patented, "Chain-Reference® System" developed by Dr. Frank C. Thompson in 1890. Since that time, Kirkbride Bible Company has been adding thousands of additional topics and links. The Thompson you buy today has over 100,000 links covering over 7,000 topics. Every page is stuffed with treasure. Your Thompson® Bible will become a trusted friend.
• Words of Christ in Red
• Printed on high quality Bible paper
• Dimensions: 7in. x 9.5in. x 1.5in.
• Weight: 2.0 lbs.
• Font size: 8 point
• Font style: New Century Schoolbook
Thompson Comprehensive Helps Section
• Alphabetical Topical Index
• Numerical Topical Index
• Outline Studies of the Bible
• Historical Bridge between Old and New Testaments
• Origin and Growth of the English Bible
• Condensed Bible Book Outlines
• Detailed Bible Book Outlines
• Character Studies
• Outline History of the Apostles
• Portraits of Christ
• Prophecies concerning Christ and their fulfillment
• Journey Maps
• Harmony of the Gospels
• The Seven Churches of Asia
• Golden Chapters of the Bible
• Topical Treasury / Helps for Christian Workers
• Key memory verses from each Bible Book
• Differences in Religious places mentioned in the Bible
• Archaeological Supplement
• Hebrew Calendar
• 14 Full-color maps