Description: The Bible provides a rich history of couples who experienced every imaginable hardship and obstacle. Their experiences come to life in How to Build a Lasting Marriage—a practical book for couples who want to build enduring marriages based on biblical truths.
Special features include:
- How to identify key resolution techniques from each Bible couple.
- Insightful questions and space for both spouses to respond.
- Solutions for stressful problems.
- A journaling section with devotional suggestions.
- Marriage-strengthening exercises to help you put it all into action!
Elmer and Ruth Towns address a wide range of topics about marriage by focusing on 12 married couples from Scripture. Their unique approach of using Scripture allows much room for the Holy Spirit to personally apply the material to your individual marriage.
The unvarnished honesty of Scripture—both good examples and potential pitfalls—exposes truths that prepare you for a lifetime of love and understanding.
- ISBN-10: 0768431425
- ISBN-13: 9780768431421
- Publisher: Destiny Image Publishers
- Binding: Paperback
- Actual Weight: 13
- Google Product Category: Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New