Description: Derived from the Wall Street Journal bestseller The 5 Levels of Leadership, this condensed version shares the essentials the five stages of every leader must master.
How Successful People Lead teaches you the essential things you need to know about the five critical stages of leadership:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because they want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
For each level you will learn the upsides and downsides, and how to master one level and move up to the next.