Description: The Fruit of the Spirit study is an excellent study for believers at any level of spiritual growth or maturity. Believers will spend a lifetime seeking the manifestation of the fruits in their lives. The Fruit of the Spirit pamphlet provides insight to how the fruit of the Spirit was evident in the life of Jesus as well as what the fruit truly looks like in the lives of believers. Here is an example from the pamphlet. One of the fruit of the Spirit is love. The pamphlet defines love this way: Love is not based on emotions or feelings. It is a decision to be committed to the well being of others without any conditions or circumstances.
The pamphlet reveals:
- A definition for each fruit of the Spirit
- How each fruit was exemplified in Jesus' life
- Scripture references that show the fruit manifested in someone's life
- The Greek Word for each of the fruits of the Spirit, including these two
- The Greek word for love is agape
- The Greek word for joy is chara
The Fruit of the Spirit pamphlet offers four powerful verses that define Good Fruit as well as a list of Bad Fruit that includes: greed, anger, drunkenness, and evil desires, among others.
The Fruit of the Spirit pamphlet makes a great supplemental resource for these bestselling authors' titles:
- Beth Moore, Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit Of The Spirit
- Bill Hybels, Fruit of the Spirit
- Stuart Briscoe, The Fruit of the Spirit: Cultivating Christlike Character.